当前位置: 首页 > 肉丸的做法大全 > >正文

表达关于驾驶汽车的英语情景对话

时间:2019-04-17 来源:川渝菜谱
 

  很多英语学习者都是从日常英语起步的,因为日常英语简单实用,下面小编今天就给大家分享一下英语的情景对话,学习起来提高成绩吧

  我的车子被困住了

  AWhat are we going to do? I can't get the car out of this ditch. I'm stuck!

  该怎么办?车子无法离开这个沟渠,我被困住了。

  BI'm worried, Tom. I haven't seen any other cars for almost an hour.

  我好担心,我已经快一小时没看到其他车子了。

  AI know. This is terrible. What can we do? This snow doesn't stop falling!

  我知道,这很糟糕。怎么办呢?雪一直下个不停。

  BI told you we should have stayed in town today.The weather report said 100 percent chance of snow.Why did you want to come up here?

  我告诉过你今天应该待在城里的。气象报告说百分之百会下雪。为什么你想上来这里?

  AI wanted to show you the cabin. We only had another half-hour to go.

  我想让你看看小木屋,我们再走半小时就到了。

  BWell, now we're stuck. What can we do?

  现在被困住了,怎么办呢?

  AI don't know.

  我不知道。

  BI've heard that when this happens, it's important to save energy.

  我听过这种事情发生时,节省能源很重要。

  AWhat do you mean?

  怎么说呢?

  BWe're stranded here, Tom. We may be here a long time.We need to conserve the gas in the car. The car's energy is what will keep us warm.

  我们被困在这里了,可能会很久。我们需要保存车子的汽油,车子的能量会让我们保持暖癫痫患者用药注意事项和。

  AI have plenty of gas.

  我还有很多汽油。

  BYes, but the gas and the battery both have to stay working.We can't just let the car run and run.If we do, it will die soon. Then we'll freeze.

  是的,但是汽油和电池都还在消耗中,我们不能让车子一直发动下去。如果这样做的话,车子很快就会熄火,然后我们就会冻僵。

  ASo what can we do?

  那么我们怎么办呢?

  BTurn the lights off.Then, run the car and the heater only about fifteen minutes every hour.That will conserve the heat as long as possible.

  把灯关掉,然后每小时发动车子和开暖气十五分钟。那样才会尽可能维持热度。

  AAlright. That's a good idea.

  好的,好主意。

  BI wish we hadn't come up here. Now we'll probably be here for days.

  我真希望我们没上来,现在可能会待在这里好几天。

  ADays?

  好几天?

  BYes, it happens.That is what happens in big snowstorms. People get stranded for days.

  没错,这发生过。大的暴风雪中会发生这种事,人会被困上好几天。

  AOh, my God! It's good we have food.

  喔,天啊!还好我们有吃的。

  BProbably we'll survive.But turn the car off for about forty-five minutes. Then we'll turn it on again.

  我们可能还能存活。不过先关掉车子约四十五分钟,然后再发动。

  AOkay, I'll follow your advice.

  好,我照你的话做。

  这场车祸是你的错

  AI have a cell phone in my car. Now it's probably 孩子2岁了,经常会出现翻白眼、丧失意识,但是几秒钟以后就没事了,请问这是癫痫的症状吗?on the floor on the passenger side.Why don't you get it for me, and then I can call the police?

  我的车上有手提电话,现在可能掉到人行道上了。你帮我拿来,我来打电话报警。

  BAlright.

  好。

  AIt doesn't work. It looks like it's broken.I need to get to a hospital. You should drive me there.

  不能用,好像坏了。我必须去医院,你应该开车送我过去。

  BOh, yeah?It's better if we make a police report first. Then you can go to the hospital.

  是吗?我们先等警察来比较好,然后你再去医院。

  ADamn it! I'm injured here. We could wait all day for the police.

  该死!我受伤了,等警察来可能要等上一整天。

  BWell, you'll just have to wait.I'm not going to move my car until the police arrive.I'll go into one of those houses over there and use their phone. Don't worry. You'll get to the hospital in time.

  那你也只好等了。警察没来,我是不会把车开走的。我要到附近的人家去打电话。别担心,你会及时赶到医院的。

  AIt really hurts.

  真的很痛。

  BYes, maybe it does.But if you're going to drive like you did just now,you will have to get used to a little physical pain. You know what I mean?

  或许吧。但是如果你再像刚刚那样开车你就要习惯皮肉之痛了。你知道我的意思吧。

  ATo hell with you. The accident was your fault.

  去死吧你。这场车祸是你的错。

  BI'm afraid it wasn't.And when the police get here, you will also see that it wasn't.But enou郑州哪家治癫痫病gh of this bickering. I'm going to go find a phone.Don't move that arm while I'm gone. Alright?

  恐怕不是喔。等警察来你就会知道是谁的错了。不跟你吵了,我要去找电话。我离开时,别乱动你的手好吗?

  ATo hell with you.

  去死吧你。

  路上堵车Got stuck on traffic

  AYou're finally here! What took so long?

  你可算到了!怎么花了这么长的时间?

  BI got stuck in traffic again. There was a terrible traffic jam near the Carrefour intersection.

  又遇到堵车了.家乐福那个路口老是特别堵

  AIt's always rather congested down there during rush hour. Maybe you should try to find a different route to get home.

  那个地段在高峰时间里总是特别拥堵.也许你该找条别的路回家.

  BI don't think it can be avoided, to be honest.

  老实说,我觉得这个路口绕不开.

  APerhaps it would be better if you started taking public transpot system to work.

  没准你乘公共交通工具去上班会好一些.

  BI think it's something that I'll have to consider. The public transport system is pretty good.

  这倒可以考虑.公共交通系统还是挺不错的.

  AIt would be better for the environment, too.

  对环境也更好些.

  BI know. I feel bad about how much my car is adding to the pollution problem in this city.

  我明白.我一想到我的车向大气排放了那么多的废气,我就心情很差.

  ATaking the subway would be a lot less stressful th枣庄羊羔疯频繁发作如何治疗an driving as well.

  坐地铁就不会像开车那样有那么大的交通压力.

  BThe only problem is that I'm going to really miss having the freedom that you have with a car.

  唯一的问题就是我会非常想念开车时的自由自在.

  AWell, when it's nicer outside, you can start biking to work. That will give you just as much freedom as your car usually provides.

  恩,等到外面天气再好一些的时候,你可以骑自行车上班,那能够让你体会跟开车一样的自由.

  BThat's true. I could certainly use the exercise!

  没错.我还可以骑车锻炼身体!

  ASo, are you going to quit driving to work then?

  是啊,你现在是不是不想开车上班了?

  BYes, it's not good for me or for the environemnt.

  对,开车对我的身体和环境都不好.

表达关于驾驶汽车的英语情景对话相关文章:

1.

2.

3.

4.

5.

推荐阅读

热门阅读