healthy, sound, robust, well, strong, vigorous, sturdy, tough, wholesome, fit
healthy ： 指身体无病，也可指身心健全、正常的。
sound ： 侧重身体各部分或器官没有病，无任何缺陷，即健康。
robust ： 强调身体强健。
well ： 仅指没有疾病，但不一定很健康。
strong ： 既指体格健壮，又指体力或精神上的力量。
vigorous ： 指人强健有力，精力充沛。
sturdy ： 侧重于结实的体格。
tough ： 着重指人的体格健壮。
wholesome ： 多指能给人留下身体健康、思想健全或品德良好等印象。
fit ： 既可指健壮又可指健全无病。
(as) sound as a bell
was always sounding off about higher taxes.
1. We'll face a tough fight in the upcoming election.
2. The steak was tough and the peas were like bullets.
3. They believe that a tough, materially poor childhood is character-building.
4. I think it was very brave of him to tough it out.
5. She is tough, unwilling to take no for an answer.
6. He is known for taking a tough line on security.
7. The vote will enable the Prime Minister to push through tough policies.
8. The overland route is across some really tough mountains.
9. His first essay in running a company was a notoriously tough undertaking.
10. Cabinet ministers signalled their determination to tough out the controversy.
11. The children have to sit a tough selection test.
12. The Daily Express describes Dr Carey as a pretty tough nut.
13. Do you believe that sentences for cri脑外伤癫痫治疗minals are tough enough at present?
14. Trim any tough or woody stalks from the asparagus.
15. He announced tough measures to limit the money supply.
1. The birth of a live healthy baby is a truly blessed event.
2. Was it just a temporary blip on an otherwise healthy growth curve?
3. The film opened to healthy box office receipts before rapidly falling off.
4. Give yourself a healthy glow on our detox diet.
5. My department had a healthy interest in keeping expenses down.
6. Their healthy image disguises the fact that they are highly processed foods.
7. Kiwi fruit are just the thing for a healthy snack.
8. A little adolescent rebellion is commonly b正规治疗癫痫病医院elieved to be healthy.
9. The moisturiser gave my face a healthy glow that lasted all day.
10. The technique consists of injecting healthy cells into the weakened muscles.
11. He predicts a continuation of healthy profits in the current financial year.
12. The doctor's verdict was that he was entirely healthy.
13. Going veggie can be tasty, easy and healthy too.
14. She was born with a healthy dose of self-confidence.
15. The healthy trade figures mask a much gloomier picture.
1. This may sound trivial, but I assure you it is quite important!
2. "Does it sound like music?" — "I wouldn't go that far."
3. He did not sound as if he believed her.
4. There wa治疗癫痫哪家医院强s a splintering sound as the railing gave way.
5. I think it'sfair to say that it didn't sound quite right.
6. He was a very mechanical person, who knew a lot about sound.
7. She had woken me out of a sound sleep.
8. I kept hearing the sound of applause in the background.
9. There was a sound of loud voices from the kitchen.
10. It doesn't sound exactly orthodox, if I may say so.
11. Davey sat as if hypnotized by the sound of Nick's voice.
12. The only sound was the crackle of breaking ice.
13. An untrained horse had taken fright at the sound of gunfire.
14. There was a low humming sound in the sky.
15. Amy woke up to the sound of her doorbell ringing.